FS4+ Performance Compression Socks for Lower Leg and foot pain & swelling
Made with 20-33 mmHg graduated, medical-grade compression on FDA registered machinery. Designed for proper foot, Achilles, and leg support and muscle recovery. For the best fit, it is important to use the size chart before ordering.
- Targeted conditions: post-workout recovery, swelling, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints
- Medical grade compression made on FDA registered machinery
Included in all Socks with Purpose®
- Micro-nylon treated with silver-ion technology to keep dry and prevent odor
- Seamless construction and left/right design for 360-degree blister protection
- Y-Gore heel to prevent the sock from slipping down into your shoe
Care Instructions: Wash gentle on cold. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
I wore the compression socks for a half marathon race and my feet were happy!
Awesome!!! thanks for your review. My clients love this 20-30 mmHg compression sock as well.
Best compression socks ever. Bought these at the Petersburg Virginia Half and 5K last weekend ( and getting a pair for my husband). We’re both happy with these soft knit wonders. Made in Taiwan and NOT China. Yaay!
So happy you love your compression bracing socks. Yes, they are top in the market! Thanks for the review
Graduated compression allows for good fit and all-day comfort.
These were a gift for my daughter. She loves them and is looking forward to more pairs. She is a respiratory therapist and up on her feet all day long. No complaints or tired legs or swollen feet after 12+hours working. Will order more.
These are the best compression socks I have ever used. I’m all day stand because of my job and my legs and feet fell great at the end of the day. No more calf pain. I definitely will buy more.